Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured information. As the global leader in Advanced Rendering technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance, and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured content.
More than 5,500 organizations leverage Adlib technology worldwide. We help them to save millions of dollars each year by automating critical business processes, and we empower them to make intelligent business decisions by leveraging their organizational content.
Who you are
You have the perfect blend of critical thinking and relationship building skills. You are an experienced customer support engineer who is ready to be the go-to manager of our most strategic partners and clients. You love to troubleshoot, care about customer outcomes and can think ahead and de-escalate situations. Your clients want to take YOU out to lunch!
Our new Technical Account Manager will:
- Solve technical issues. Your number one job is to help solve customer technical problems. You are the support team. The buck stops with you.
- Build and develop awesome customer relationships. The clients you’ll be working with are strategic and critical to our success. Working to solve technical issues, big or small, you’ll bring a “do what it takes” attitude to every situation.
- Be a customer advocate. By providing third line support to customers, you will identify, diagnose and resolve advanced issues related to licensing, configuration and/or use of their Adlib products.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with internal team members and external stakeholders to manage resolution of cases from start to finish in a timely and efficient manner. This includes liaising with Development for status and communication back to the team.
- Train. You will create training materials and deliver product training on-site and over the phone to customers. You will also contribute to self-help resources and user forums. (There may be up to 40% travel in this role)
- Be proactive. As you work on resolving customer issues, you’ll proactively communicate with client and closely follow-up on issues to ensure a transparent and efficient line of communication with the customer.
Our new Technical Account Manager has:
- The education. A diploma or degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- The experience. At least 5 years hands-on experience in a technical client facing support role.
- A customer relationship focused process. Strong communication, relationship building and conflict resolution skills are essential in this role. You have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with anyone at any level.
- The critical thinking skills. Hands down this is the most important part of this role. We need someone who’s able to take a problem and quickly map out how to tackle the solution and work toward a positive outcome.
- The technical knowledge. You have hands-on experience with:
- Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- MS SQL Server Administration & Database connection troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- MS Web Services (SOAP, WCF)
- IIS configuration and troubleshooting
- Web technologies such as XML, HTML
- ECM’s: FileNet, Documentum, Content Server and SharePoint
What’s in it for you?
At Adlib, we wholeheartedly believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, in addition to an employee benefits plan, we also offer the following:
- Unlimited vacation
- Employee wellness programs
- Healthy office snacks
- Massage therapist days
- Lots of team sports including badminton and baseball
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Participation in charitable events, and much more!
Adlib is located in Burlington, Ontario and many of our employees also enjoy a minimal commute which allows for maximum family and friends time.
What’s the career path for a Technical Account Manager at Adlib?
This role can lead down a number of paths for career advancement at Adlib including but not limited to:
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Professional Services Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Customer Support Manager
More about Adlib
We focus on 3 pillars of strength at Adlib. We use these core values to measure our success:
- Product innovation. We’re building solutions to client document and data management problems, organically and strategically.
- Customer relationships. We truly have a dedicated focus on creating a positive customer experience that stands out from everyone else.
- Engaged and passionate teams. That’s the most important to us!
Adlib Software is revolutionizing the way organizations think about their content - join us to be part of our growth. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.